Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Keke.....Malacca Eating Trip !!

12th of june !! I won't forget til the day i die... wakaka

Friday, my uncle, my sister and my brother came to Malacca to fetch me&jingwei back to K.L.
Before we go back, my uncle had brought us to the places where my sis had introduced to him.......And the point is all these places are restaurants !!! So....we kept eating on the way home !! Fun huh ?? Wanna try ?? wakaka
Actually it was fun but also very suffering when you're full but you still wanna eat !! keke xP

First, we have this "niu rou mian" = Beef soup with noodles. Sorry, i can't remember where is it located.
Then, right after this we have been to this very nice and beautiful cafe called "Limau limau cafe"!!
I was attracted to the environment !! You guys should have a visit to this cafe if u come to Malacca !! You MUST !!
This cafe is located at
No.9, Jln Hang Lekiu, 75200 Melaka
oh ya, then we met my aunt there!


My bro !!!



Jingwei =My Beloved Uncle !!




"BaNAna Oreo Milk-shake"
Thanks to my sis who taking all these "artistic" photos !! =)





"The girls " =D



See !! How nice the decoration !!








Then we head to the seafood restaurant !! The crabs was good !! =)




hehe...they forced me to finish the crabs !!! =x


Okay.... i was really enjoyed in this " Eating trip " but it's not the end yet!! Wat?? Yes !!

Then Then Then Then......

we had this " Beef Pak Kut Teh " which very rare in K.L. And it was tasty !



Although my brother said that he was full but he still hesitate to have a bowl of white rice for this "pak kut teh " keke xD




Hehe....I would like to let u guys experience it, so whenever u come to Malacca remember to call me out !! I will definitely bring u to these places !!

Finally.....it comes to the end !!! wakakaa

Thank You, Hoi Qiu Qiu !!! Thank You, Da Jie !! Thank You, Hang hang !! hehe =)


~ Homesick~ =(

It's late now, just finished my economics homework !! Every Monday & Tuesday have night classes until 10pm ah !! T.T Very tired !!! Luckily i got my bean bear bear beside me!! I missed my own bed !! I missed the time when 3 of us ( sis, bro, and me) lying on the bed and chat until midnight !!! ='( I missed my family !!! I know it's only been two week staying in Malacca but when i start typing this, i started to T.T

I promise i will try my best to get good results !! I won't disappoint all of you !!!

I think i better go to sleep now, i wouldn't want to have a swollen eyes with me next morning !!

Goodnight, everyone !! Treasure whatever you have now !! =)

Q^Q

No comments:

Post a Comment