Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Clubs & Societies !!

Yesterday, the clubs and societies started to have their booth at the CLC concourse!! As a freshies in MMU!! There're many clubs and societies that im interested in !!

So , i have joined about 4 clubs and societies !! hehe... and spent total 75rm for the registration and course !

The first one is Chinese Language Society ,since all my friends are joining it yet it's one of the most active society in MMU ! =) Hope i will meet many new friends there !!!

Second, YOGA class which under Aerobics Club !! And the fee for the whole semester is only 55rm ! Quite cheap right and it's like every week has 1 hour class ! I went to the class this evening . Haha, it's fun and i sweat a lot ! I think i will become slimmer if i didn't skip any of the classes !! Hope so, hope so !! keke x)

Third, Japanese Language Club !! But due to the fee was too expensive so i don't think i can learn japanese from this club but im interested in the Japanese Cooking Class !! hehe, so i joined !!

Fourth, Voice Debating Society as working commitee!! I wanna be a working commitee because im not good in debating and it's a nation-wide programme ! I want to meet people that come from other country that's why i joined !! heheheh

Looking forward to all these clubs and societies !! Hope it will be fun !! =)

About my studies, I have no idea what's going on with my Accounting class maybe i understand just a small part !! =( And Business Mathematical is kinda hard for me !! Ohh, help @.@
I like Principles of Microeconomics !! =)

Im trying my best to caught up those chapters !! Pray for me , wakaka

Okay, that's all for today !! Goodnight everyone !! Muax muax

With love,
Q^Q

No comments:

Post a Comment