Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Family & FriendsS colour my life !! =D

3th of July ( Friday ), i have called up my buddies to have a steamboat dinner at HOHO! =) Buddies that attended ( feisin, waikit, shurong, wesley, fehfan) .
Althought some of them cannot make it but please do promise me MUST show your face next time ya !! hehe
We had a great time, we didn't left any of a single thing in the plate !! GENG leh ?!! hehe, proud of me !! Feisin and i kept talking, talking, and talking except when we were eating !! We talked until others cannot stand and asked us to stop! hehe, we had share our new life with each other !! I really love those moment when you have someone to share your every single thing!! Everyone looks the same, it reminds me how we passed our secondary school life !! It really was a sweet memory for me!! Knowing all of you is my greatest achievement in life.......Thank you !!!!



After the steamboat, we went to Ajimal "yumcha" and i've ordered "roti tisu" !! I miss KL food !! Really !! Especially my mum's cooking !!! I had 2 bowls of soup and rice for the first day i came back ! keke, i hope it won't affect my weight.. Sorry, back to the yumcha story! hehe, cp came to join us and we met benben, ow yang and sek gu there too!!
Oh, that day was Kahwai's birthday also!! But we're not invited to his birthday celebration "sui zai" !! hehe, jkjk!! Then i have sent him this very cute video which is a birthday song sang by a very cute kitty !! haha, then he replied : " Haha...very cute wor!!! Thx ya!! Next time dun put cat!!! I dun like!!! Haha" ( Why he don't likes cat huh ? wakaka xP....) Yum cha ended at 10.30pm!!Wesley, thanks for the ride !!

The day after, i have met up my sopo !! I miss her so much !! As usual we shared everything that happened in our's life !! I really wish her can stay happy forever cause she's really a kind and good person !! May all the bad things fly away from her and all the good thing stay still with her, haahha !! Don't cry ya if u see this !! keke...love u always !!! Muacks

4th of July, it was a tiring day !! Mum, sis, bro, Lan yiyi, and I have cleaned up the new house... We swept, mop = exercise ! That's why I will feel tired !! keke... Kinda excited to move in but whenever i saw the stuff in my house i almost fainted cause there're a lot , really a lot !! hehe ...
And there's another thing to worry -the bank loan !! hehe...so that will be one of the reason to motivate me to study hard ! Yes, i know ! I can do it well =) ( if i think positively )
What can i do now is just don't waste money!! Thank you mum and dad for giving us a good environment to grow up and always taking care of us! Love u both so so much !! Im very happy to have you both as my parent !! I really mean it =) !!

Really tired huh? haha
5th of July, back to Malacca !!

Title : D.I.Y steamboat
Venue : Ixora's lobby ( the so called lobby hehe...)
V.I.P : Jingwei, Erica, Tong tong, Leslie, Nicholas, DinqTian, MingHan, and ME !!

Around 6.30 pm, Erica came to my place to cook the "Vegie Tom Yam Soup" Why is it vegie instead of seafood ? It is because one of my friend Nicholas is allergy to seafood! See, how considerate we are ! I mean Jingwei cause she's the one who buy the paste, hehe ! Fortunately, the soup was a success!! Well done, Erica keke... and we did hesitate not to have steamboat over the lobby cause it might seems so weird for us, but after all we have decided to go down because there's no other place for us! Luckily, we didn't scold by the security as what we thought the managent might not allow us to have steamboat over there. Hehe... The feelings is really funny when u thought u're doing something that will make other people stare at you!! hehe...We shall not mind what other people think about us, as long as we're HAPPY when we doing it, RIGHT ?!! Whatever la..keke

It was a windy day, so it's really nice to have steamboat in a cold place!! Everyone was really enjoyed, at least i thought so !! The ingredients was great...thanks to Jingwei, Dinqtian, Tong tong and Erica !! The steamboat was really impressed !! hahha, and it only cost everyone 9rm !! Worth it , worth it !! And this is also my first time preparing steamboat with friends !!

Here's some pic to share with you !!

~ the Soup ~
~ Yummy Yummy~
~DinqTian~He gets high that day!! haha
Minghan, Erica , Tongtong
Dinqtian, Me & Jingwei
Dinqtian, Jingwei, Nicholas & Me
Cleaning up
Haha....bully me arh la ~~ !! This is what u get !! wakaka x)
-Now i only realise, Leslie didn't take any photo !! so sad , haha !! Who ask you go to vomit ? keke
Today, jingwei cooked all the left over with Yee Mi and tomyam !! It taste really good !! hehe =)
Okay, is late now !!
Goodnight , everyone !!
Wish u have a good day !! =)
Q^Q

No comments:

Post a Comment